Here are two easy steps every SimpleLTC user should do to get the best performance from the system and avoid common pitfalls:
1) Install Google Chrome Frame
Google Chrome Frame is an Internet Explorer browser plugin that speeds up system performance and magically fixes common bugs. We strongly recommend that you install the plugin, which is fast and easy. Here is how:
- Click the link below to download Chrome Frame: www.google.com/chromeframe (opens in a new window)
- Chrome frame will start to automatically install (this usually takes about two minutes depending on your internet connection speed)
- Close and re-open your browser and you are good to go!
2) Enable "pop-up windows" in Internet Explorer
Open Internet Explorer by clicking the Start button . In the search box, type Internet Explorer, and then, in the list of results, clickInternet Explorer.
Click the Tools button, point to Pop-up Blocker, and then click Pop-up Blocker Settings.
In the Address of website to allow box, type the address of SimpleLTC website " simpleltc.com ", and then click Add.
If everything is green, then you are ready to go!