Every form in our system is associated to a resident profile, providing a means of researching and viewing a resident's history. In an effort to help mitigate the management of these profiles a new workflow has being introduced to help manage resident profiles within SimpleLTC: the Resident Workflow.
How does it work?
- A form is submitted for the resident which indicates a change in status ("Admission" or "Discharge").
- The form is processed by the state or CMS.
- An evaluation of the resident profile is then conducted with one of the following action occurring:
- Create a new resident profile, if one didn't exist before
- Change a resident's status to Discharged
- Change a resident's status to Activity
If you have any questions or feedback please feel free to comment, your input is highly valued.